Saturday, July 4, 2009

Welcome Baby Emma!

Matt and I wanted to send our congratulations to my cousin Laura and her husband Wes on the arrival of their first baby - Emma Kathryn Odom! Emma is the latest girl to be added to the Miller clan, and she is definitely a cutie, as all the others have been too. She arrived Saturday June 27. I went to visit Laura (and Wes and Emma) at the hospital last Sunday, and everyone is doing great - and healthy!

So I got to thinking this week... my niece Kaelyn (who is already 6 months old! Yay Kaelyn!), Emma, and our little tadpole, are all going to be less than a year apart in age. It will be neat to see them grow up together, and I can totally see the 3 of them hanging out at family functions, and playing Barbies for hours on end like Kristin, Laura and I used to do. Laura and Wes live about 5 minutes away from Matt and I too, so our little girls will definitely have to plan some play-dates!

Congratulations Laura and Wes!

No comments:

Post a Comment